In this regard, PANAS guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals (GDPR).
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, PANAS will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: PANAS will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or several specific purposes about which you will be informed in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: PANAS will only request data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing.
- PANAS will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, PANAS will periodically review the lists and remove those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality, and integrity are guaranteed.
- You should know that PANAS takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse the PANAS website, you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are when contacting through contact forms or email.
PANAS informs you that regarding your personal data, you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its processing.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must, therefore, be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from PANAS, which means that any customer, subscriber, or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can go to PANAS and ask for information about the data it has stored and how it obtained it, request the rectification of the same, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of this data in the PANAS files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, and opposition, you must send an email to email@example.com along with valid proof in law, such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by PANAS is different depending on the information capture system. In the contact form, PANAS requests personal data, which may include: name and surname, email address, telephone number, and address of your website, with the purpose of answering your queries. For example, PANAS uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments, or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, issues related to the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the conditions of the website or the contracting.
There are other purposes for which PANAS processes your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. PANAS has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on PANAS‘s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
PANAS will process your personal data with the purpose of correctly managing its presence on the social network, informing you of its activities, products, or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
Under no circumstances will PANAS use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
To protect your personal data, PANAS takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Holder processes are: identifying data.
Conservation of personal data
The personal data you provide to PANAS will be kept until you request its deletion.
When browsing panas.es, non-identifying data can be collected, which includes the IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits, and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
PANAS uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns, and collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You commit to sending only true and correct data to the website panas.es, exonerating PANAS from any responsibility in this regard.
Compliance with these conditions is an essential requirement for the provision of services offered by PANAS.
Acceptance and consent
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that PANAS is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
These policies will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.