This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the website panas.es owned by Panas Marketing Entretenimiento, SL (hereinafter PANAS). Browsing the PANAS website grants you the status of a user and implies your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice. It is warned that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by PANAS, in which case they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to carefully read its content if you wish to access and use the information and services offered from this website.
Furthermore, the user is obliged to use the website correctly in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses, and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to PANAS or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breaching this obligation.
Any use other than the authorized one is expressly prohibited, and PANAS may deny or withdraw access and its use at any time.
PANAS, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
Its corporate name is: Panas Marketing Entretenimiento, SL Its Tax Identification Number (NIF) is: B – 44.585.255 Its registered office is located at: Rector Ubach, 6. 08.021 Barcelona
To communicate with PANAS, you can do so through different contact methods:
All notifications and communications between the website users and PANAS will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through any of the previously detailed methods.
Conditions of Access and Use
The website and its services are freely accessible. However, PANAS may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to PANAS and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of PANAS and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, advocating terrorism, or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt, or generate errors or damages in electronic documents, data, or physical and logical systems of PANAS or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which PANAS provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of PANAS or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of PANAS or third party information.
- Impersonate any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All website content, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work owned by PANAS. Users cannot be understood to have been granted any rights to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, if necessary, make authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation. Likewise, all trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of PANAS, and it cannot be understood that the use or access to it gives the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment, or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relationships between PANAS and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by PANAS of its contents or services.
PANAS is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed based on them.
Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability in Access and Use
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose. Full access to all content is not guaranteed, nor its completeness, correctness, validity, or current relevance, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
PANAS excludes, to the extent allowed by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents, or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses, and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, PANAS is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy, and self-image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, PANAS declines any responsibility regarding the information found outside this website and not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. PANAS does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite, or recommend visiting them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. PANAS is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
Procedure in Case of Carrying Out Illicit Activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to PANAS properly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions, and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without legal validity.
The present conditions will be governed by the current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.